Please contact us if you are interested in having your logo engraved into drinkware.
Please read the questions and answers below for more information about getting drinkware engraved, including a description of our service fees.
How do I order custom engraved drinkware?
The following is the general process flow we have for engraving drinkware:
- Send us information about the drinkware you want engraved so we can see if it is engraveable (at first glance). We can make recommendations if you are unsure.
- Order and supply us with the drinkware. You can ship your items to us or arrange a time and place to directly pass them off. Please order and supply us with at least two extra pieces of drinkware we can use as a test specimen if necessary.
- Send us your logo or other graphic along with a description of the layout you desire. Photos do not engrave well in drinkware. The maximum logo size we engrave on drinkware is 4 inches (wide) x 3 inches (height).
- If this is drinkware we have not engraved before, we may have to create a test specimen to see how it responds to the laser. Some drinkware may not engrave well, so we cannot guarantee that we will be able to engrave your item.
Note: If we cannot engrave your drinkware, we can always try to find a substitute.
- We will send you a photo of the test specimen which will serve as a proof for your approval.
- When you approve the proof, we will send you a PayPal invoice you can pay online, which will include the cost of the test specimen if one was required plus the cost of the additional pieces you want to order. The cost of the test specimen will be the regular cost of each engraved piece. Once you pay the invoice, we will begin engraving the rest of your items.
What fees do you charge for engraving drinkware?
We charge based on the number of pieces of drinkware you are purchasing.
If we have to create a test specimen, we will have to charge for an additional piece of drinkware.
We ask that customers supply their own drinkware since we do not keep any drinkware in inventory. Customers do not pay Oklahoma sales tax if they supply the drinkware.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
We require a minimum order of four pieces of drinkware corresponding to about $100, including the cost of a test specimen if one is required.
Why do I need a test specimen?
The test specimen is used to (1) determine of the particular item is engraveable (with decent results) and (2) produce a proof, that is, a sample for you to see. It is very important to us that you are completely happy with the product before it is engraved in bulk, which is why proofs are important for engraving new types of drinkware.
Do you have a bulk order discount for engraved drinkware?
Our prices are based on the number of pieces of drinkware ordered.